The CUR Engineering Division was established at the 2013 Annual Business Meeting. This division is charged with providing national leadership and discipline-specific expertise in developing undergraduate research in the area of engineering and engineering-related fields.
The Councilors in the Engineering division will provide leadership in developing undergraduate research in engineering and engineering-related fields.
Our goals are to:
- Create a professional community and support system for engineering faculty engaged in undergraduate research;
- Promote the growth of engineering membership in CUR;
- Advocate support for innovation through undergraduate research in engineering;
- Serve as a virtual platform in identifying and sharing best practices for embedding undergraduate research in engineering curricular and co-curricular activities;
- Provide networking opportunities in the areas of research development and extramural funding.