Affiliate membership provides a way for corporations, foundations, federal or state agencies, nonprofits, or any organization that supports undergraduate research to join CUR’s mission-driven work and expand their presence and participation in the undergraduate research community. Join 14,000 individuals and over 525 institutions who are committed to undergraduate research. Partner with CUR to acknowledge the importance of undergraduate research while keeping up to date on the happenings within the community.
With an Affiliate membership, your organization can assign up to three individuals to receive full access to membership benefits including the online community forum. In addition, your organization will receive:
- Two articles listed in CUR’s bi-monthly eNewsletter (content subject to CUR review)
- Preferred rates on additional advertising in CUR’s eNewsletter and scholarly journal, SPUR.
- Early access to sponsorship listing for events
- Inclusion in CUR’s online list of members
- The opportunity to present to the undergraduate research community in various ways
Interested in becoming a part of the community? Fill out this form and email CUR.
Paying by check? Mail your payment to:
Council on Undergraduate Research
PO Box 745993
Atlanta, GA 30374-5993
Overnight Mail ONLY:
Bank of America Lockbox Services
600 Feldwood Rd
College Park, GA 30349
Reach out to our customer experience manager who can guide you to your new CUR Membership. Call (202) 783-4810 or email CUR@CUR.org.