Are you a faculty, mentor, administrator, or postdoctoral or graduate student looking to connect with others in the undergraduate research world? CUR’s individual membership offers a multitude of ways to get involved, grow your career and knowledge, and help advance undergraduate research. Here are just some of the many ways a CUR membership can help you on your journey:
- Develop your network of colleagues in your field and across disciplines by joining one or more of our 13 cross-disciplinary divisions, get involved with volunteering, or browsing the CUR Community’s member directory.
- Use the CUR Community forum to explore the diverse approaches and ideas of your colleagues in other institutions. Learn new ways to support the integration of research and teaching in your department/campus or brainstorm particular issues you are facing with others.
- Develop leadership skills and share your knowledge by becoming a speaker, mentor, or give back to the community by involving yourself in one of the many volunteer opportunities available throughout the year.
- Explore various publications written by members and experts in the undergraduate research field, including gaining access to the many resources provided through CUR's scholarly journal, SPUR.
- Give back to your profession by advocating for undergraduate research using CUR’s advocacy toolkit or reaching out in the many other advocacy efforts CUR partners on.
- Celebrate the success of your students, campus, or self in CUR’s undergraduate research highlights, bi-monthly eNewsletter, or social media acknowledgements.
- Gain access to open positions at institutions across the nation and promote your institution’s need for additional resources by listing vacancies on our member-only job board.
- Get help in initiating research with undergraduates by leveraging CUR’s services, meetings, and publications with preferred pricing.
Interested in becoming a part of the community?
Membership rates vary based on member type. Join today for $92 or less.*
Save more with a 2-year membership. Just choose the "2-year" selection at checkout.
*This rate is for a one-year (2022-2023) faculty/mentor individual membership.
Need help or have questions? Reach out to our customer experience manager who can
guide you to your new CUR Membership. Call (202) 783-4810 or email CUR@CUR.org.