Call for applications
The Biology Division of the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) is pleased to announce a limited number of research supply grants, up to $250 each, to members of the Biology Division. These grants are intended especially for projects with undergraduates in which a small grant will make a big difference. Grant funds will be given as a stipend and do not need to be used during this fiscal year. Grant recipients are required to acknowledge CUR for support of their research in publications and presentations of work stemming from the support. Mentors for these projects must be individual CUR members or working at an institution with CUR membership.
- Please complete an application to apply for the Biology Small Research Grant.
- Grants of up to $250 each will be awarded to members of the Biology Division.
- The proposal describes a clear plan for mentoring undergraduate research.
- The proposal describes a clear role for undergraduates in the research project.
- The proposal describes specific outcomes for the project.
- This small grant will make the research more likely to move forward.
- This project aligns with the strategic goals of CUR.