Submit to SPUR
- Five Benefits to Publishing in SPUR
- SPUR Prospectus Template
- Author Submission Guidelines
- Color Image Guidelines
- Generative Artificial Intelligence Acceptable Use Policy
- Keywords List
- Copyright and Complying with Funder Requirements
- SPUR Copyright Form 2021
- Permission to Reuse SPUR Content
- Reference Style
- Authorship Policy
- SPUR Publications Ethics & Malpractice
If you wish to review a book for SPUR or have a suggestion for a book that should be reviewed, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your suggestion forwarded to the book review editor, Dana Jackson-Hardwick.
SPUR advances knowledge and understanding of novel and effective approaches to mentored undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative inquiry by publishing high-quality, rigorously peer reviewed studies written by scholars and practitioners of undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative inquiry. The SPUR Journal is a leading CUR member benefit. Gain access to all electronic articles by joining CUR.