April 27 - 28, 2021 | Virtually
Posters on the Hill is a critical element in CUR's advocacy efforts. It is more important than ever that the voice of undergraduate researchers and their mentors are heard on Capitol Hill. This prestigious event celebrates the impressive work of the accepted students and supports the messages of the importance for undergraduate research at the federal level.
Submissions for Posters on the Hill (POH) 2021 closed on January 22, 2021.
Virtual POH 2021 will be a little different this year, but will still include the critical elements of a traditional POH signature event.
This year, registration fees will be $99 and will include:
- A public landing page that showcases all the accepted students.
- A public feature page for each student including information such as a photo, a bio, information on the research project, and a brief video provided by the student. This would be archived for a year.
- A custom social media kit for use in inviting people to view your page and announce your achievement.
- Social media engagement and marketing efforts by CUR to showcase the recognition leading up to and during the event.
- A few informal live "Meet the Researcher" sessions
- Advocacy training opportunities in advance of the event
Are you a faculty member wanting to get involved?
- Sign up to review abstracts. Faculty, mentors, advisors, administrators and grad students, please consider lending a hand.
- Spread the word! If you know of a talented undergraduate immersed in meaningful research with an interest in advocacy, share this opportunity.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Liz Hains.
Interested in past Posters on the Hill events? Read more:
Visit CUR’s Upcoming Events page to see a list of all scheduled events.