Each spring, the Council on Undergraduate Research hosts an annual undergraduate poster session on Capitol Hill. At this event and its related activities, members of Congress and their staff members learn about the importance of undergraduate research through talking directly with the student researchers involved in these programs.
Thank you for interest in applying to the 23rd Annual Posters on the Hill event in Washington, D.C. This event will take place in the spring of 2019; the date is contingent upon the 2019 congressional calendar, which has not yet been released.
- Check to ensure sure you meet the membership requirement for eligibility. This can be achieved several ways:
- Your home institution is an institutional member of CUR. Check the Institutional Membership Directory
- The institution where you performed your research is a member of CUR. Check the Institutional Membership Directory
- Your faculty advisor is a member of CUR. Check the Individual Membership Directory
- If you are not sure of your institutional or faculty advisor membership status, please contact Janae Douglas, Membership Coordinator.
- Review list of information required to submit and gather your submission information.
- Ensure all individuals that will be listed on your application have created an account using the link on the login page.
- Submit your application via the online portal by the deadline of November 9, 2018.
Apply to Posters on the Hill
If you have any questions, please email Liz Hains, Manager for Student Programs.
Posters on the Hill 2018 took place on April 17-18 in Washington, DC.
For questions or additional information about Posters on the Hill, please contact Student Programs