Posters on the Hill is a critical element in CUR's advocacy efforts. It is more important than ever that the voice of undergraduate researchers and their mentors are heard on Capitol Hill. This prestigious event celebrates the impressive work of the accepted students and supports the messages of the importance for undergraduate research at the federal level.
CUR is pleased to announce submissions are now open for Posters on the Hill (POH) 2021!
Review the information needed to complete your submission. The deadline to submit is January 22, 2021.
SUBMIT FOR POH 2021
POH 2021 will take place virtually but will include the critical elements of a traditional POH signature event, including:
- Opportunities to virtually meet with your members of Congress
- Resources on advocacy for undergraduate research
- A virtual poster showcase
POH 2021 will take place in the springtime as usual, with key dates being announced once the 2021 Congressional calendar has been released. You can expect that POH 2021 will not interfere with NCUR 2021 @Home or individual graduation activities.
Are you a faculty member wanting to get involved?
- Sign up to review abstracts. Faculty, mentors, advisors, administrators and grad students, please consider lending a hand.
- Spread the word! If you know of a talented undergraduate immersed in meaningful research with an interest in advocacy, share this opportunity.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Liz Hains.
Interested in past Posters on the Hill events? Read more:
Visit CUR’s Upcoming Events page to see a list of all scheduled events.