With individual, institutional, and affiliate members from around the world, the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) and its members share a focus on providing high-quality and collaborative undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative activity opportunities for faculty and students.
CUR has enhanced the way in which it works with companies that want to reach faculty, universities, and students. Our goal is to bring the most value to our organization, the partners we work with, and most of all, our members and constituents. To achieve this goal, we have created new opportunities in which your company can be one of the first to take part. Emphasizing Each Organization’s Objectives and Goals
The cornerstone of CUR’s new sponsorship and partner program is addressing the business objectives and marketing goals of each company. These organization’s objectives and goals can include:
- provide thought leadership
- generate new business
- improve retention of current business
- increase brand loyalty
- change or reinforce image
- differentiate from competitors
- achieve corporate social responsibility targets
- engage employees
Organizations can choose to be involved in an event-specific sponsorship or our new year-long opportunities. The year-long packages are all-inclusive of CUR’s most marketable opportunities, rights, and benefits, and are strategically created to meet each partner’s objectives and goals. These year-long opportunities are the highest level CUR partnership offering for content, marketing, and event affiliation.
How It Works
CUR will begin by conducting a Partnership Needs Assessment with each organization. This will allow us to customize each package of services and select the level of engagement that fits each organization’s business priorities, goals, and budget. CUR will then create a tailored strategic marketing and partnership plan for each company interested in year-long partnerships.
CUR Sponsorship Partnership Opportunities
CUR offers a variety of engagement opportunities that are designed to meet the needs of each company.
- CUR Mission Partner
- CUR Annual Sponsor
- CUR Conference/Event Sponsor
- CUR Conference/Event Supporter
Customized Benefits for Each Organization
CUR Mission Partners, Annual Sponsors, and Conference Event Sponsor/Supporter benefits depend on the level and may include:
- Sponsorship ties to specific areas/events within CUR
- Recognition and collaboration of content on the CUR website and via CUR social media channels
- Opportunities to position the company as a thought leader
- Opportunities to co-create content with CUR
- Variety of ways to access and network with CUR’s membership
- Exclusive sponsorship of certain activities/programs/events
- Year-round and/or event-specific recognition and positioning from CUR
- Right to promote affiliation with CUR
- Access to CUR content or event-specific content
- Opportunities for product/service information dissemination to CUR membership
- Opportunities to demonstrate commitment to undergraduate research
CUR also offers ways for organizations to engage with CUR and its constituencies with advertising, tables/future fair, job board, and more.
For more information about CUR’s Partnership Sponsorship Program, please contact Elizabeth Moris at firstname.lastname@example.org.