NCUR 2020 Cancelled
After thoughtful consideration and careful monitoring of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) situation, and in coordination with the Council on Undergraduate Research, Montana State University is canceling the National Conference on Undergraduate Research that was scheduled for March 26-28 on our campus in Bozeman.
Information about refunds for conference registration will be emailed to all registrants and posted on the website on Tuesday, March 17.
CUR Coronavirus Statement
NCUR 2020 Poster Presentations
All poster sessions will take place in the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse. Poster presentations are paper displays that must be prepared in advance. They may not include exhibits of models, devices, or computer programs. See the photograph of a poster kiosk on this page. Students are responsible for printing their own poster. NCUR 2020 will provide tips for making poster. The link will be available on this page soon!
- Each presenter is provided with one side of a freestanding fabric display board measuring 46"w x 40"h. The conference will provide the Velcro to affix the poster to the kiosk, available at the west entrance of the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse (where registration is located).
- Presenters should arrive approximately 15 minutes before their presentation time to find their assigned location and hang their posters. Posters should be taken down immediately following the assigned session.
- The presenter should use Velcro to attach materials to the display board, along with any other supplies. Pins, clips, or any other method for hanging posters will not be allowed.
- Presenters must be available to discuss their displays during their assigned session.
- Posters must be readable from at least three feet away. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Need to have your poster printed at NCUR 2020?
Montana State University has three options for printing posters during the conference. University Printing is located in the lower level of Culbertson Hall. Send your poster file to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time and pick it up when you arrive. Other poster printing options are Blank Canvas, located in the basement of the Strand Union Building on campus and FedEx, located at 1013 W College Street, just north of campus. Printing at all locations will be handled on a first-come, first-serve basis and we cannot guarantee last minute availability. On average, posters cost about $30 to print.
NCUR offers an opportunity for participants to observe, learn, and practice professional etiquette common to all disciplines. Presenters should remain with their posters for the entire session, and be ready to present and respond to questions from spectators who will be making their way around the session.