Individual Membership - Students
Students who are interested in the mission of CUR and the support of undergraduate research and who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or postdoctoral program may join CUR as an individual member. Students enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) and similar research-based courses are also eligible to join CUR.
- Postdoctoral Students: $68.00
- Graduate Students: $45.00
- Undergraduate Students, full benefits: $45.00
Student Member Benefits
- Access to special listings of undergraduate research journals and the student journals community, presentation opportunities, and research opportunities on the members-only portion of CUR's website.
- A subscription to the peer-reviewed Scholarship and Practice of Undergraduate Research (SPUR) and access to the searchable archive featuring scholarly work that examines effective practices and novel approaches, explores pedagogical models, and highlights the results of assessment of undergraduate research.
- The ability to submit a highlight of published research for inclusion in the Undergraduate Research Highlights published in SPUR and on the CUR website.
- Discounts for events, publications, and services
- Discounts to attend CUR Conferences and CUR Dialogues, which include workshops and opportunities to network with peers and representatives of funding agencies. (The discounts alone are greater than a year's membership dues.)
- Discount to attend the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR)
- Discounted registration for webinars
- Discounts on CUR publication purchases
- Discount on Wiley publications