Institutional Membership - Enhanced Institutional
Enhanced membership is the gold standard for campus engagement with CUR. This membership allows any faculty, student, or staff member from an institution to join CUR at no additional cost to the individual. Additional benefits extended only to Enhanced Institutional members are full access to the Registry of Undergraduate Researchers ($1,200 value), the lowest prices to attend CUR Dialogues or CUR Conferences, and free registrations for CUR-hosted webinars.
- Enhanced Tier I (Student FTE 0-5,000): $2,100.00
- Enhanced Tier II (Student FTE 5,001-10,000): $3,150.00
- Enhanced Tier III (Student FTE 10,000+): $4,200.00
Institutions located in Canada receive a 25-percent discount on the member dues listed above and those located in countries other than the United States and Canada receive a 50-percent discount on the member dues listed above.
Discounted System Memberships also are available; please contact the CUR Membership Team to learn more.
Institutional Member Benefits
Benefits to the Institution:
- Unlimited individual memberships for faculty, students, and staff members at no cost to the individual.
- Inside information on government relations, funding opportunities, and breaking news.
- Access to the Registry of Undergraduate Researchers for graduate school recruitment ($1,200 value).
- Substantial discounts on CUR Institute registration fees and CUR meeting registration fees. Enhanced Institutional members also receive a discount on CUR consulting services and free access for up to 10 participants to CUR-hosted webinars.
- Access to CUR's online archive of webinar recordings and materials.
- Participation in the annual Posters on the Hill event. This highly competitive event brings 60 students with their faculty mentors each year to Washington, DC, to present their research on Capitol Hill. CUR membership is required for student-faculty teams to apply, and the Enhanced Institutional membership allows any individual from your institution to apply.
- Discounts on CUR publications. A complimentary copy of each CUR publication is also sent to all new institutional members for their library.
- Press releases from your institution on activities related to CUR's mission can be posted on your behalf to Newswise, a daily wire sent to more than 4,000 journalists.
- Subscriptions to Scholarship and Practice of Undergraduate Research (SPUR) and access to the searchable archive featuring scholarly work that examines effective practices and novel approaches, explores pedagogical models, and highlights the results of assessment of undergraduate research. Members are encouraged to submit articles to SPUR for consideration. You may select three individuals to receive print copies of SPUR, and a complimentary copy of each SPUR issue will be sent to your library. All other individual members will receive electronic subscriptions to the journal.
Direct benefits to the three institutional member representatives include:
- An electronic subscription to Scholarship and Practice of Undergraduate Research (SPUR).
- The ability to network and collaborate with other members to discuss issues, solve problems, and share resources in the CUR Community. The CUR Community includes an open forum for all members as well as special networks for sharing job postings and a student journals community.
- Major discounts to attend CUR Conferences and CUR Dialogues, which feature workshops and opportunities to network with peers and representatives of funding agencies.
- Free access to CUR-hosted webinars.
- Access to information on funding opportunities, jobs, and other resources on the members-only portion of CUR's website, in the biweekly CUR E-News, and in the CUR Community.
- Eligibility to receive mentoring or presubmission proposal reviews from colleagues in a particular discipline.
- The opportunity to develop and be recognized for leadership skills within the academic community by serving on CUR committees and on the General Council or participating in departmental consulting, speaking, and other leadership activities.
- Discounts on Wiley publications