Institutional Membership - Affiliate Organization
Affiliate membership provides a way for colleague organizations of CUR that are not higher education institutions to support CUR’s mission and expand their participation in the undergraduate research community. Organizations in this membership category include corporations, foundations, federal/state agencies, nonprofit educational organizations, and publishers.
Affiliate Organization: $350.00
Affiliate Member Benefits:
- Three individual memberships assigned at the organization’s discretion. The three representatives receive the same membership benefits as individual members, including a print subscription to Scholarship and Practice of Undergraduate Research (SPUR).
- One free admission to a networking event at CUR Dialogues.
- Organization featured in two CUR E-News issues, content subject to CUR review.
- Discount rate for a display table at CUR Dialogues and CUR Conferences.
- Ability to sell publications at CUR Dialogues and CUR Conferences.
- Advertising in SPUR at a reduced rate.
- Inclusion of the organization's website in the online List of Institutional Members.
- The ability to network and collaborate with other members to discuss issues, solve problems, and share resources in the CUR Community. The CUR Community includes an open forum for all members as well as special networks for sharing job postings and a student journals community.
- Subscription to CUR electronic newsletter This Week in Washington, which provides news and information on issues affecting undergraduate research and education at the federal level.
- Subscription to CUR E-News, CUR's biweekly electronic newsletter that provides news about upcoming CUR events and opportunities as well as news of interest to the undergraduate research community.
CUR also offers other opportunities for Affiliate members, such as in-kind memberships. To discuss if affiliate membership is right for your organization, please contact the CUR Membership Team
to learn more.