CUR launched a new strategic plan in June 2020 that expands on our mission to support undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative inquiry. Critical to the success of this plan is hearing from the community about your experiences, needs, and wants, while measuring our progress towards our goals year-over-year.
Thank you for taking our CUR Membership Survey. The survey is now closed.
Most people taking the survey won't need to prepare anything in advance, but for those that manage campus-wide undergraduate research programs, we have added some additional questions to aid in our research. With this, you may want to gather the following before taking the survey:
- How many total FTE staff working in your office to support undergraduate research (include yourself)?
- How many faculty receive course release to support undergraduate research if provided on your campus?
- How many part-time people work for the campus office supporting undergraduate research?
- How many full-time people work for the campus office supporting undergraduate research?
- How many undergraduate FTE students are attending your institution?
- What publicly and/ or privately funded programs does your office manage?
If you have questions please contact the CUR Membership team.