Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Symposium 2021
Last event was held on October 25, 2021 | Virtual
This symposium features lightning talk presentations by students from Research Experiences for Undergraduates programs (REUs) in all disciplines funded by the National Science Foundation (NSF), a practical skills tips session for students, and an informal networking hour.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a practical skills tip session
- Network with peers and faculty with similar research interests and professional goals
- Present their research via a lightning talk to program officers, faculty members, and each other
Faculty will have the opportunity to:
- Network with peers with similar research interests and professional goals
- Support student researchers from your institution and others as they present and attend the program
Download Full Program
For questions, event information, etc. please email events@CUR.org.
Please review our Events Policies and Procedures.