NCUR 2021 @Home Exhibitor Resources
The following information outlines a timeline and provides resources for those committed exhibitors.
If you have any questions pertaining to the information below, please email NCURGradFair@CUR.org.
NCUR Access for Upload
|March 22, 2021
NCUR Upload Deadline
|March 31, 2021 | 11:59 PM ET
||April 12 - 14, 2021
|Dedicated Grad Fair Hours*
||April 13, 2021 | 2:00 - 4:30 PM ET
April 14, 2021 | 12:00 - 2:30 PM ET
*These are dedicated hours that participants will be encouraged to visit our exhibitor directory,
but we encourage you to use all event hours for scheduled meetings, chatting with students, etc.
Dates and Deadlines:
- On March 22, 2021, you will receive an access email to the NCUR 2021 @Home site. You will be prompted to start uploading your materials and updating your profile. Please make sure to look around the site and become familiar with your surroundings.
- Please note that only the main contact will be able to upload your materials. The main contact is the person who registered for the exhibitor booth.
- The main contact will be prompted to add in two additional booth staff by supplying their email addresses. these staff will then gain access through an email and will be prompted to set up their personal profile as well as see the dashboard and your booth. They will not be able to edit or upload the creative for your booth designs.
- March 31, 2021, at 11:59 PM ET will be the last day to upload all of your materials to the NCUR 2021 @Home site.
- Training materials to review:
- Materials Needed to Pre-load:
- The following will appear as a checklist within your room's dashboard. Once something is uploaded, it will display as completed.
- Booth background (1920 x 1080 px) If you do not want to upload your own background, the default NCUR background will remain.
- Booth Thumbnail Photo (311 x 305 px and 360 x 170 px) This will be the background tile that is shown in conjunction with your logo, institution/company name, and category on the exhibitor directory page.
- Main video (MP4 1080p) You can pre-record a five-minute or less presentation for anyone who visits your booth, or you can use a pre-existing picture or MP4 video to advertise your institution/company or programs. This will be used as the teaser for those viewing your on-demand viewing room. We can accept a YouTube, Wistia, or Vimeo link to embed in the platform. If needing help with pre-recording, view our instructions on how to pre-record using PPT or Zoom.
- Welcome Media: Showcase up to five media types, including images or additional videos from YouTube, Wistia, or Vimeo. If uploading images, the recommended size is 1130 x 636 px.
- Custom Links & Social Media Links: You can have up to five custom link-outs that could take your visitors to your website, sign up pages if you choose to schedule meetings, etc. Have these links ready to go. In addition, you will also be able to link your social media platforms.
- Downloadable Resources: These will be included at the bottom of your virtual booth. You can attach up to five pieces of downloadable content such as brochures, forms, surveys, etc. These are normally PDF and not external link files.
- Additional Media Embeds: You can choose to add additional videos for your visitors to view. These must be YouTube, Wistia, or Vimeo links. You can use this spot to display videos of you campus or past events that would intrigue our audience or video testimonials of current/past graduate students/members.
- Custom Text (Word limit = 1200 words): Use this to describe your institution/company or graduate program(s).
- Private Meeting Room - This now holds up to 70 people including main and booth staff.
- Profile Needs:
- Once logged into the site, add your profile picture and make sure your profile information is correct. Please complete any missing information.
- Make sure to upload your company/institution logo and select which category you want to be filtered by on the exhibitor directory:
- Categories include: