Set Up Your Submission for Post-Award Success and Manage It Moving Forward
June 7, 2023 | 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET
This one-day online intensive will provide depth on proposal development and management strategies and tactics. During the intensive, participants will be provided with mock scenarios and examples of ideas to help them plan their own project. They will leave the intensive with the beginning of a concept paper to share with their office of grants and/or sponsored research.
The intensive can serve as a stand-alone event or as an extension of the CUR Dialogues event experience. The presenters have more than 60 combined years of experience with grant proposal development, offering knowledge and experience that will support in crafting and executing a grant successfully.
Thank you to our facilitators: Eugene Fiorini, Jack Jarmon, Jean L. Scholz, Gail Marsella, Bruce Newsome, and Thea Harrington.
Available until June 5, 2023
*Want to take advantage of the member registration rate? Join here before registering.
Did you attend Dialogues 2023?
Save 25% off your registration for this online intensive! Please contact CUR@CUR.org to have the discount applied.
Looking to send multiple individuals from one institution?
Group rates are available for three or more individuals from the same institution. A 10% discount will be taken at the time of registration. Other discounts cannot be combined. To register, have the institutional contact log in and register as a group.
Not seeing this option? Contact CUR@CUR.org.
Accepted forms of payment for registration:
Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover are all accepted.)
Check payment must be received by May 24, 2023.
Registration Cancellation and Substitution Policy:
CUR will honor cancellation requests and provide a refund, less a $50 processing fee, for all requests submitted in writing no later than May 7, 2023.
No refunds will be permitted after May 7, 2023. Please submit cancellation requests in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Transfer of registration to another individual before the cancellation deadline is free of charge but subject to member classification charges due to differences in conference rates. Transfer of registration after the cancellation deadline will be charged a $50.00 transfer fee. Institutions may not substitute one participant for another without prior approval of the CUR National Office.
Each topic will allow participants time to develop their own project/concept paper.
Each transition point is designed to transfer what participants learn into their own concept/ideas.
All times are in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
|11:00 - 11:30 AM
||Introductions Your Survey Results*
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
|12:00 - 12:30 PM
||Personnel Resource Management
|12:30 - 1:00 PM
|1:00 - 1:30 PM
||How to Include Undergraduates
|1:30 - 2:00 PM
||Execute the Goals of the Grant
|2:00 - 2:30 PM
|2:30 - 3:00 PM
|3:00 - 3:30 PM
|3:30 - 4:00 PM
||Post-award as an Item to be Discussed During Proposal Development
|4:00 - 4:30 PM
||Creating Sustainability of a Program for When the Grant Term is Finished Seeking Grant Extension/Renewal
|4:30 - 5:00 PM
||Final Wrap-Up Discussion of Action Plans
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are there any requirements to attend this event? CUR membership is NOT required to participate, but you will need to create a CUR website account here to register.
- Where will this event take place? This event will be hosted online.
- What are the dates and times of this program? The program will take place on Wednesday, June 7, 2023 from 11:00 am-5:00 pm, ET.
- When is the deadline to register? Registration will close on Monday, June 5, 2023. Please contact CUR@CUR.org if you are having difficulty registering.
- What is the cost to attend? See the registration fee table above.
- What are the event-related policies and procedures? Please see CUR's Event Policies and Procedures page for questions related to accepted payment types, registration cancellation policy, substitution policy, schedule and agenda changes, data and photo use, and code of conduct.
- Do I need to pay at the time I register? Yes. Payment is required at the time you register. If you are paying by check, please see our address in which to send your payment. Until payment is received, your registration is not complete.
- Will live sessions be recorded? Content sessions will be recorded and made available for at least three months post-event.
- When will the agenda be released? A draft agenda is available, but the final agenda will be released before the event.
For additional questions and comments, please email CUR@CUR.org.
Look for additional events on CUR's events page.