We encourage members to use the CUR Member Logo to highlight their commitment to undergraduate research. This logo is for exclusive use by current members. To check whether your institution, company, or organization is a current member, please use the Institutional Member Directory
or email the CUR Membership Team
Terms and Conditions for Use of the CUR Member Logo
The logo may be used to identify your institution, company, or organization as a CUR member. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, research posters, brochures, and flyers.
- The logo may link only to the CUR homepage. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The logo must always be at least 1″ in height when displaying in print or on screen.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc., except by express permission of CUR. For web display, you may decrease the web size (130 x 56 pixels) by a maximum of 15 percent or increase it by a maximum of 50 percent as long as proportion is maintained. A border of at least 15 pixels must be present around all sides of the logo. You may not animate, morph, or in any other way distort the appearance of the logo.
- The logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors. Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted.
- The logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by CUR of a company’s product or service; or that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with CUR; or to show any kind of relationship with CUR aside from those permitted above.
- The logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The logo cannot be used to create any apparel, merchandise, or complimentary items without express permission of CUR.
- The logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about CUR or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on CUR.
- The logo may not be used on any website that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- CUR reserves the right to disallow any use of the logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the logo may result in legal action.