Welcome to the Council on Undergraduate Research's resource page for faculty members and administrators who are conducting or facilitating faculty-mentored research with undergraduate researchers!
Through this page, you can locate:
- Advocacy Resources and Toolkit
- Assessment Resources and Toolkit
- Bibliography Catalogs
- Integrating Research into the Curriculum
- Characteristics of Excellence Toolkit
- Newswise Press Release Service
- Webinar Archive
- CUR Journals
- CUR Member Logo
- CUR Member Discounts
There also is a student resource page
, specifically for students who are conducting research mentored by faculty. You may find the resources on this page useful for your students.
We are always identifying and building new resources, so if you know of a great resource or opportunity, please let us know.