The Biology Division of the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) is pleased to announce a limited number of research supply grants, up to $250 each, to members of the Biology Division. These awards are intended especially for projects with undergraduates in which a small grant will make a big difference. Award funds will be given as a stipend and do not need to be used during this fiscal year. Award recipients are required to acknowledge CUR for support of their research in publications and presentations of work stemming from the support.
1. The proposal describes a clear plan for mentoring undergraduate research.
2. The proposal describes a clear role for undergraduates in the research project.
3. The proposal describes specific outcomes for the project.
4. This small grant will make the research more likely to move forward.
5. How would you rate this proposal’s funding priority?
Deadline: Applications must be received by 8:00 pm ET Monday, May 11, 2020. Awardees will be notified by the end of May.
Questions: Please direct questions to Lance Barton, Karen Lee or Gretchen Edwalds-Gilbert