Professional Preparation Fair
NCUR 2018 Professional Preparation Fair
Registration - Vendors & Exhibitors
Thank you for your interest in the Professional Preparation Fair at NCUR 2018. The University of Central Oklahoma will welcome over 4,000 high-achieving undergraduate students from across the country to present their research and creative projects at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research. The fair will be placed in one of the highest traffic areas of the conference, providing you with a prime location and many opportunities to engage with these remarkably bright and ambitious students.
The fair is open to University of Central Oklahoma students as well. The University of Central Oklahoma serves a highly diverse student body that includes more than 16,000 students.
Thursday, April 5 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, April 6 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: $400.00 per table ($50 each additional representative)
- Registration for the two-day Professional Preparation Fair is required in advance with names of each recruiter attending from your school or organization. The set-up includes one six-foot table and one chair. Please specify if you require additional chairs. Please provide your own tablecloths. We do not provide extension cords, surge protectors, or other equipment.
- The Professional Preparation Fair vendor registration window allowing for payment by credit card is now open. Please let us know if you need alternative payment arrangements. Invoices/Receipts can be provided upon request.
- Cancellation Policy: Registered institutions cancelling before March 9, 2018 will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Institutions that cancel after March 9, 2018 will not receive a refund.
- Registration and payment must be received no later than February 14, 2018 to be included in the printed program book and conference app. Registrations will be accepted after this date, but will not be included in the printed program book. We encourage you to register early as spaces are limited.
- Prior to the conference, you will receive check-in information, campus maps, and parking instructions via e-mail.
- Information for participating NCUR 2018 hotels in the Edmond/OKC metro area can be found via this link.
Ad sizes and costs for the printed conference program and the conference app are available on request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hosting you for NCUR 2018 at the University of Central Oklahoma.
For additional information, please contact: Elizabeth Enck, email@example.com