All poster sessions will take place in the UCO Wellness Center. Poster presentations are paper displays that must be prepared in advance. They may not include exhibits of models, devices or computer programs. Paper and supplies are not provided. See the photograph of a poster kiosk on this page.
- Each presenter is provided with one side of a freestanding fabric display board measuring 46"w x40"h.
- Presenters should arrive approximately 15 minutes before their presentation time to find their assigned location and hang their posters. Posters will be taken down immediately following the assigned session.
- The presenter should provide Velcro to attach materials to the display board, along with any other supplies. Pins, clips, or any other method for hanging posters will not be allowed.
- Presenters must be available to discuss their displays during their assigned session.
- Posters must be readable from at least three feet away.
- NCUR reserves the right to cancel a presenter’s poster session if the above requirements are not met.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Need to have your poster printed at NCUR 2018?
UCO offers a variety of printing services from R.K. Black on campus. Wide format printing is offered for any size up to 60” wide and the cost is $6.00 per sq.ft. . We print on numerous types of media including vinyl, poly and photo material as well as heavy coated paper. We offer foam board mounting for posters as well. To insure your print project is produced in a timely manner before the event, please submit your request and file no later than Wednesday, March 28. Get more information and pricing by calling (405) 974-2301 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
R.K. Black Office is located on the 1st floor of the Nigh University Center, Suite 146. Store hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and Saturday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
NCUR offers an opportunity for participants to observe, learn and practice professional etiquette common to all disciplines. Presenters should remain with their posters for the entire session, and be ready to present and respond to questions from spectators who will be making their way around the session.