Want to send something to CUR? Already sent payment and want to make sure it gets to the right address? Don't worry. We have you covered.
- What happens if I/my institution already sent payment for an event, membership, or publications order?
- If you are you have registered for an existing CUR event, purchased a publications order, or wished to join or renew your CUR membership via a check payment prior to April 1, 2021, and you or your institution has sent a check to be processed at our Washington, DC address, CUR will still receive this payment. There is no additional action needed.
- Where should I/my institution send future payments for event registrations, CUR membership, or publication orders?
- If you are registering for an event, renewing or recently joining CUR as a member, or would like to place a publication order via check after April 1, 2021, please have your check made out to the Council on Undergraduate Research and send to the following lock box address: TBA.
- Where should I/my institution send mail that is not in a payment form?
- We would love to get letters from our members, invitations, and all other great presents to our physical mailing address listed below.
|Physical Mailing Address
||Lockbox Address for
|Council on Undergraduate Research
267 Kentlands Blvd #4021
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
If you have additional questions on mailing, payments, etc, please email CUR@CUR.org.