Applications Open, 2020 CUR Health Sciences Division's NCUR Travel Awards
Student Poster Session, NCUR 2018
The Health Sciences Division of the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) is offering a limited number of travel grants of $400 each for undergraduate students in the health sciences who are presenting original research results at NCUR 2020 (34th Annual National Conference on Undergraduate Research, Montana State University Bozeman, March 26-28, 2020). Award recipients are required to acknowledge CUR for support of their travel in their talk or poster, to complete a short evaluation form about their meeting experience, and to submit an electronic file of their poster. Students from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Student must be an undergraduate at either a two- or four-year institution. If the student is a graduating fourth-year student, travel must be completed within three months of graduation.
- Student’s mentor must be a CUR member, or the student’s home institution must be a CUR institutional member
- Student must be a first-time presenter at NCUR. Only one presenting student author (the applicant) will be awarded if there are multiple undergraduate student authors in the abstract submission.
- Apply online
- Applicants are encouraged to inform the contact below when their abstract is notified as accepted.
- Applicants will be notified by February 5, 2020, about the status of their travel grant application.
- Notified awardees will register for the conference, will submit a W9 form, and will receive a $400 check.
Applications must be received by 5 pm EST on January 20, 2020.
Questions? Please contact Dr. Niharika Nath,
< Back to Home Page | < Back to News Page