NCUR 2019 Poster Presentations
All poster sessions will take place in the Siegel Student Recreation & Activities Center. Poster presentations are paper displays that must be prepared in advance. They may not include exhibits of models, devices, or computer programs. See the photograph of a poster kiosk on this page. Students are responsible for printing their own poster. NCUR 2019 has provided tips on making posters here.
- Each presenter is provided with one side of a freestanding fabric display board measuring 46"w x40"h. The conference will provide the Velcro to affix the poster to the kiosk (available at check-in at the Siegel Student Recreation & Activities Center).
- Presenters should arrive approximately 15 minutes before their presentation time to find their assigned location and hang their posters. Posters should be taken down immediately following the assigned session.
- The presenter should use Velcro to attach materials to the display board, along with any other supplies. Pins, clips, or any other method for hanging posters will not be allowed.
- Presenters must be available to discuss their displays during their assigned session.
- Posters must be readable from at least three feet away. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
Need to have your poster printed at NCUR 2019?
Kennesaw State University has two options for printing posters on-site. It is on a first-come, first-serve basis, and we cannot guarantee availability of the poster printers. On average, the posters cost about $25. Hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
NCUR offers an opportunity for participants to observe, learn, and practice professional etiquette common to all disciplines. Presenters should remain with their posters for the entire session, and be ready to present and respond to questions from spectators who will be making their way around the session.