NCUR 2019 Graduate Fair Information
Registration - Vendors & Exhibitors
Thank you for your interest in the Graduate Fair at NCUR 2019. Kennesaw State University will welcome over 4,000 high-achieving undergraduate students from across the country to present their research and creative projects at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research. The fair will be placed in one of the highest traffic areas of the conference, providing you with a prime location and many opportunities to engage with these remarkably bright and ambitious students.
The fair is open to Kennesaw State University students as well. Kennesaw State University serves a highly diverse student body that includes more than 35,000 students.
Register for the Graduate Fair Now!
Thursday, April 11 10:45 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, April 12 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: $400.00 per table ($70 each additional representative)
- Registration for the two-day Graduate Fair is required in advance with names of each recruiter attending from your school or organization. The set-up includes one six-foot table and one chair. Please specify if you require additional chairs. Please provide your own tablecloths. We do not provide extension cords, surge protectors, or other equipment.
- The Graduate Fair vendor registration window allowing for payment by credit card will open January 28th. Please let us know if you need alternative payment arrangements. Invoices/Receipts can be provided upon request.
- Cancellation Policy: Registered institutions cancelling before March 12, 2019 will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Institutions that cancel after March 12, 2019 will not receive a refund.
- Registration and payment must be received no later than March 5, 2019 to be included in the PDF program available online. Registrations will be accepted after this date, but will not be included in the PDF program. We encourage you to register early as spaces are limited.
- Prior to the conference, you will receive check-in information, campus maps, and parking instructions via e-mail.
- Information for participating NCUR 2019 hotels in the Kennesaw/Atlanta metro area can be found via this link.
For additional information, please contact: 470-578-6737 or email@example.com