Hotel Shuttle Information
Two types of hotel shuttle service will be provided depending upon the location of your hotel.
(1) Hotels in the LaCrosse/Onalaska areas will have continuous, shuttle service throughout the day. Shuttles will run approximately every 20-30 minutes daily during peak hours of the conference. The number of shuttles will be reduced during midday hours and will run approximately every 30-40 minutes.
Wednesday, April 10--Pre-registration conference shuttle service--3:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday, April 11-12-- Shuttles will operate from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, April 13—Shuttles will operate from 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Six color-coded routes will be available to serve the following hotels:
- Blue Route (America's Best Value Inn, Best Western Riverfront Hotel, Super 8, and Candlewood Suites)
- Green Route (Brookstone Inn, Econo Lodge, Settle Inn and Howard Johnson)
- Orange Route (Hampton Inn, Microtel Inn, and Baymont)
- Purple Route (Holiday Inn Express and Stoney Creek Inn)
- Red Route (GrandStay Hotel, Radisson Hotel, Holiday Inn and Suites, and Courtyard Marriott)
- Yellow Route (Comfort Inn and Days Inn)
(2) Hotels in the outlying areas (Winona, Holmen, West Salem, and Sparta) will have designated departures (see below). The following three hotel shuttle routes are available to serve hotels in the outlying areas:
- Pink Route (Prairie Inn and Suites - Holmen)
- Grey Route (Riverport Inn, Holiday Inn Express on Homer Dr., Plaza Hotel and Suites - Winona MN)
- Lime Route (AmericInn in West Salem, Best Western in Sparta, Super 8 in Sparta, Country Inn & Suites)
Wednesday, April 10--No pre-registration conference shuttle service will be provided
Thursday, April 11 through Saturday, April 13--an early morning departure to UW-L:
7 a.m. from Holmen, West Salem, and Sparta to UW-L
6:45 a.m. from Winona to UW-L
Departures from UW-L to these hotels at the end of daily sessions:
5:50 p.m. on Thursday
5:10 p.m. on Friday
12 noon on Saturday
Saturday Shuttle Transportation to the La Crosse Municipal Airport and Amtrak Station. Refer to the link “Transportation Information” for specific information about shuttle transportation to the La Crosse Municipal Airport and Amtrak Station on Saturday, April 13.
Note to all conferees participating in Excursions: Regardless of the hotel shuttle route conferees are on, all conferees participating in evening excursions, the International Banquet, and Saturday afternoon excursions will depart directly from the Excursion Shuttle Area in the Recreational Eagle Center east parking lot, NOT the General Hotel Shuttle area on Badger St.