CUR Affiliate Membership for Corporations, Foundations, and Agencies
The Council on Undergraduate Research offers Affiliate Memberships to organizations and institutions that are not colleges and universities, including corporations, foundations, and federal or state agencies, that share in the mission of CUR.
These organizations receive three individual memberships, one that will receive a hard copy of the CUR Quarterly, and the two additional will receive the e-version. Their names are hot-linked to their own web sites if desired. They may submit material to be posted on our web site as long as it fits within the not-for-profit, educational mission of CUR.
CUR's Affiliate Membership provides a way for friends of CUR to give support to our mission and to be recognized by our community. The names of Affiliate Members are printed on CUR National Meeting Programs, and Affiliate Members are invited to present posters at the meetings.
CUR also offers other opportunities for Affiliate members, such as in-kind memberships and advertising opportunities. To discuss if Affiliate membership is right for your organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three Members, One receives hard copy of Quarterly, the two additional will receive e-version
- One Free admission to networking event at CUR Dialogues
- Featured in two E-news newsletters from the national office
- Discount rate for display table at National Conference and CUR Dialogues
- Ability to sell publications at CUR Dialogues and the National Conference
- Advertising in the CUR Quarterly at a reduced rate
- Information about the organization that is related to CUR's mission can be posted on CUR's website, the institution's website can be linked to CUR's online listing of institutional members.
- Will be kept up-to-date on news and information on issues affecting undergraduate research and education at the federal policy level with our electronic newsletter “This Week in Washington”.
- Subscription to E-News our electronic newsletter providing advanced news about upcoming grant competitions and news from members